Thursday, April 23, 2009

Updates on week 7


For weeks, I've been worried. Daunted by irrational thoughts centered on what if's. Many thoughts were because till the day before yesterday, I had not seen my fetus. First ultrasound at 4 weeks showed no gestational sac in my uterus, because it was too early. Yesterday was filled with anxiousness and impatience as I waited to see if the fetus was nicely rooted where it was supposed to be, and a bonus would have been if I saw the heartbeat of my little one!

Everything turned out perfect! We saw the sac, and even saw a little heartbeat. Our gynae was pleased indeed, saying it was a strong heartbeat and usually at 7 weeks, a heartbeat was not as visible as that. So, I went home really happy with a first picture of our kid, who is now only about 1cm in size. so so tiny!!

Other than that, I would love to say I have not been suffering from morning sickness. But I think I am having more or less something like that. And it starts the night before. So if I go to bed even the slightest bit hungry, the next day would be..... almost horrendous! I'd wake up with gastric, and even feeling so close to vomiting. Not very nice indeed!

So most nights, I have to snack at night and go to bed soon. Because, if I stay up just a little longer, food gets digested, and that's it... I'll find myself waking up looking for crackers to munch on... =( I've lost sleep because of this... Oh how I miss sleeping nice and soundly. But the funny thing about me is, when I munch on salty stuff, it helps. However, munching on sweet stuff almost makes it worse... Sigh.

But I certainly thank God! My morning sickness is considered very mild. =D Thank God, Thank God!


On a side note, my friend Miza should've given birth to her first child 2 days ago. But so far there have been no updates. So, CONGRATS Miza!!!

0 babbles on "Updates on week 7"

Post a Comment

 

.:Baby Steps:. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez