Saturday, April 4, 2009

Journal Entry 1


I am around 4ish weeks pregnant now. No signs of morning sickness (Thank you God!). My only symptoms are abdominal cramps [like those pre-menstrual cramps just stronger and long lasting] and swollen breasts. This one's not really funny, cause I can't bounce down the stairs like I normally do, they hurt! But I really thank God for these and only these!! Other friends I know are having horrid morning sickness. So if cramps and swollen/tender breasts are all I get, I am Perfectly Content, Happy, and Thankful!

Cramps are more on the strong side this morning. Lethargy is kicking in. We jokingly say the hike has begun. Because the amount of work a preggy woman's body does now is liken to that of a mountain hike!

Hubby is at work this Saturday morning. So I have the house to myself. Was supposed to have house cleaning today, but the all-wonderful-all-loving hubby said no and that I should rest. =) So I have my laptop and some music he downloaded for me to accompany me in this beautiful, slow, and cooling Saturday morning. After the past 2 weeks of anxiousness, finally I'm finding relaxation today. Time to reflect, time to just enjoy God's presence. Time to be me. And I find myself in tears. It's the sheer knowledge that we were given this precious precious gift. God grace is indeed amazing. All I caught myself saying was "Thank You God. Thank You."

I know we're not in this alone. The one who enabled this is and will forever be by our side. Oh God YOU are amazing!

0 babbles on "Journal Entry 1"

Post a Comment

 

.:Baby Steps:. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez